Monday, April 17, 2006

Paschal Triduum

I had originally planned on attending the Triduum at the Dominican House of Studies in DC, but I was asked to serve at the Triduum at the Catholic Student Center, and I was told that I would get to wear a cassock and surplice. So naturally I chose to serve my own community, realizing that there will be plenty of time in the future to partake of the Triduum at the Dominican House and only one last chance to serve my community before I graduate. Serving at the CSC was amazing, and I still got to go to the Easter Mass (Easter Sunday) at the Dominican House. When I was there, one of the Brothers (Br. Gregory) showed me a picture of the Great Easter Vigil Fire, which is awesome. Br. James Brent e-mailed me that picture with some others. Enjoy (and keep praying for vocations to the Dominicans, especially the St. Joseph Province (Eastern US).

Maunday Thursday :

Good Friday:Great Easter Vigil:

No comments: