Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fin

So the walk for the summer is over. Third year in a row, but this time, I'm not taking time off before RA training. It's time to move to the real world. After graduating this past spring, it's time for me to find a job. Luckily, I already have an interview set up for this week.

But, what's really important is the edification of the souls of those who read this. So in an attempt to do that, I hope to blog more regularly.

Right now, though, my best piece of advice is read the Theology of the Body by Servant of God John Paul the Great (or any work that tries to explain it). I just spent two months trying to spread the message that it exists so it's only natural that I would try here to do so as well. To learn more of what I did this summer, check out www.missionariesoftheeucharist.org. It was a great summer!

No comments: