Tuesday, November 15, 2005

RA Fights Continue This Year

So I had gotten all the way through this year without having to defend my faith. But, it seems that that will change soon.

First, the other RAs want to have a night where they all give out condoms. I guess that not everyone in the building will get condoms. I will either not be here, or I'll make a point to sit in my room and not have my name attached to it.

Second, this might be the bigger one. I've been told twice now that I can't have an Advent Wreath Lighting because Christianity is the dominant religion. Even if the Jewish RAs can have Menorah (sp?) lightings, I can't have an Advent Wreath Lighting unless I include other faiths or non-faiths into my program. I think that I'm just going to submit my program the way it is: with just the wreath. Please discriminate against my religion. That's all I can say.

No comments: